How long until harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bloodcraved, Jan 6, 2017.

1. My babies are 8 weeks old today and they seem like they're beginning to die, a few weeks ago I noticed little brown spots starting on the leaves and now they have spread to most of them. The newer lower growth still looks green and healthy but everything else is on the verge of death it seems. The top buds are nice and dense with about 30% of the pistils being Amber colored while the lower growth is basically just leaves and pistils sadly never seemed to harden up yet. I was hoping to push them to 11 weeks to maximize my yield but it's not looking too good, when do you guys think I should chop em ? Also I forgot to start my flush until yesterday.

They're both autoflowers btw
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I know it's hard to know without a loupe but the overall health of my plants are dwindling so I'm thinking they might only have a week or 2 left in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've been feeding them tiger bloom nutrients since about 2 weeks into flowering starting at 1/3rd dose and then 1/2. And I've been using my tap water which is water softened, is that a problem? And do you know of a bottled water with a good ph for weed?

3. I still see white hairs . Im my own personal experience i see harvest time around day 77 up until 110 days from sprout. It would really help to get a a scope

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

4. If the overall health of the plant is poor then chop early

5. Well how do you think they look ? Should I feed them anything to help or do they look ok to you and should I just push em for a couple not weeks

6. I agree with goodgrace87. Also if it's on the downslope towards death giving them anything or flushing might not do much because they might not be consuming enough water at this point. Just my opinion anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had to do the same for my lemon haze. If it was healthier i would have kept it growing but i saw it was affecting my bud so chop chop