Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long to wait to repot after reveg-TIMELINE HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ddenny, May 16, 2020.

1. I put my plants in flower for about 10 days to weed out the males and I need to repot to 5-gallon containers from 2-gallon containers. How long should I wait after re vegging to transplant? How long does re vegging take on an 18/6 light cycle? How long should I wait to put the plants into flower after transplanting?

2. Would it not have been better if you veg till show sex males always show first well before any fully developed balls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. not for me due to the limited growing room/light coverage I had to weed out the males. I have to harvest by a certain time since I'm leaving for college. I already weeded out enough males but what should I do? How long does it take to re-veg and when is the earliest I can transplant with the least amount of harm? I just heard its bad to transplant when the plants are in the flowering stage. what do you recommend I do?

4. I started re-vegging yesterday. How long until I can transplant?