How long to veg auto that won’t flower

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Bryant88, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Couldn’t I bend the stem until it breaks a little and tie the top of the plant to itself ...takes about 5 days to heal I’ve done it on smaller plants is it to late to do that method ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You cant go by what the breeders say. That includes all their figures, thc %, CBd%, grow time, etc. Everyones grow is different, every grower is different. 600 grams per meter is pretty hopeful.

3. Idk I don’t think it will hurt yield I mean the reason people usually top is to increase yields, as long as u let the 2 new tops that come out grow a bit I think u should be good

4. BED0A7C8-2812-48D1-83D9-2251084B00A9.jpeg Im growing a blue dream auto in my flower room on a 12-12 cycle and it seems to be doing fine did stretch a bit more than usual but seems fine i have heard it takes longer to mature under 12-12 but i dont know

5. I emailed them I ordered non autos originally ...they sent me those seeds with a note labeled sorry we didn’t have ur og gelato fem...but we are giving u 3 og gelato auto”...now there saying they sent me photos what I originally ordered someone messed up the package probably wow

6. I guess I’ll supercrop em right before I flower ..