How long to veg auto that won’t flower

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Bryant88, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I got 3 autos in 8 gallon pots they are og gelato won’t flower been almost 3 months I got from seeds man they said they were autos but they are supposed to be done in 80 days it’s been past that and haven’t even begun...smh they’re 45 inches tall

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Could I have gotten screwed by seedaman and They gave me wrong seeds but even on the pack I received it said autoflowers and I’ve read reports of people claiming they’re plants NEVER flowered and had to throw them away I can’t afford to do that is rediculous I paid 100$ for fake seeds I’m starting to assume they just gave me a mj plant that won’t flower I can’t even see pistols ...I did a month and a half ago and they just went away I’m at 18/6

3. Have you tried flipping to 12/12 to see what happens?

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. No I read it if I switch to 12/12 and they do flower I can’t go back to 18/6 because it’ll stress plant throwing it into veg again

5. Once I flip 12/12 I gotta stay wit it I assume

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. U will have a house plant than

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I grow huge nugs on autos with 11 hours of sun! U more than likely have a strain that is not a stable auto! Just drop to 12 when u are ready to get flowering going

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I coulda paid 2.99 Home Depot special

9. Since I did veg this long wouldn’t the plant reach most of its height already I can’t afford to have it stretch 2x that would be 8 feet!!!

10. Top it and try some lst to keep it shorter

11. There is no total height. If it's a photoperiod or an unstable auto that didnt get the auto flowering gene then it will continue to grow as long as you veg it and stretch once flipped..

Trim it down to a manageable size, give it a couple days then flip

• Like Like x 2
  12. Can I lst them ?....maybe bend the stem to break it and tie the top the the bottom of plant ....I don’t want to top ...look how big they are ...

Attached Files:

13. By lst u mean snap it tie it to itself and tie the the branches down to fight for the main I just heard topping stunts the growth

• Like Like x 1
  14. No I didn’t mean snap the stem I meant pull the branches down so they are almost horizontal
    ( don’t snap the stem tho, I haven’t felt ur plant or the stems but u can kind of get a feel for it when pulling down)
    And tie them in that position, they will start growing back up just adjust tie downs as needed. Then once stretch is over after flip you should be good.
    As for the main stem tho idk how much u could pull that down at this point I would top it and tie down the 2 new growths . Just my 2 cents man

15. You can lst them but the problem I see is your space looks so small theres really no where for them to go. Is that a closet? What's its dimensions?

16. I got it outside the closet now they started in closet I moved out it’s 3 plants under 500 watts led (actual watts ...I’m about to put another 500 actual watt led on it so 1000 w since they vegged 2 and half months hoping for great amount

17. Og gelato. 600 gram per square meter

18. I could top by how much would that stunt my yield wouldn’t lst be better and just wait 5 days til flip