Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long to T break if.....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 604blunted, Dec 27, 2012.

1. #1 604blunted, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    I'm 24 years old and been smoking regularly since about 15.... probably about a gram a day when I was younger then cut it back to around a joint for the last few years. I used to smoke joints but when I cut down to around a .5 grams a day I would just take like 1 bong hoot at a time, 3-4 x a day..

I still get baked off those 1 large bong tokes but my reason for taking a t break is people told me that long term usage, with PTSD (post-traumatic stress), could have been causing my anxiety... I don't want to believe them but i'm not gonna lie, I had not smoked for a few days at the beginning of my break and I took a phat hoot and got so high that I actually got super paranoid and thought I smoked laced pot or some shit and actually called an ambulance I got so scared (yeah, I'm embarrassed).

I really don't want to quit because most of the time it was just relaxing as hell as long as I didn't get really really baked, but at the same time every once in a while I'd get the paranoia high then the bad thoughts got in to my head and at this point, It's just not as enjoyable as it once was... : (

I guess my question is, do you think if I take this break I can get this shit under control or should I just quit altogether? I haven't smoked in one week and I'm missing it but at the same time it's been pretty easy to just stop smoking. I also noticed that if I only smoke a little bit at night that was the best for me instead of just being completely dependent on it throughout the day. Could it possibly be a certain type of strain that was giving me problems or something?

Thanks.

2. Maybe a sativa dominant strain caused your paranoia. You just need to calm down and take things slowly, don't quit altogether, maybe take a break.

3. It could be the strain, but dude you just got really fucking high. Ive been to that point by myself where it gets scary but you just gotta ride it out and not smoke so much next time

4. my t breaks are just until I can get some weed again lol

5. I have never heard of a true daily smoker having problems with paranoia. Whether to not to break is your decision. It sounds like you don't want to smoke to be honest, if a week is no problem after 9 years.