Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long to keep a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Baysick, Jan 2, 2013.

1. if you try blunts, dont go with wraps. Try to learn a real blunt like a game or a dutch master. you'll have to de-leaf but it will burn longer and IMO offer a better high.

2. how much are those? and idk where I could even get one.... maybe my dealer knows

3. 1.25/1.50. Just go to a scummy chinese place or a convenience store. They all have Dutch's and Game's there.

4. Alright thanks... i'll look into it

5. yeah man for the best deal on dutches/games you may have to go into the ghetto to get a good deal. I used to be able to get any game for 1.50 when i lived in NY and that is insane prices for NY. that includes green games and white grape games (my two favorites, both with green leafs)... I tend to prefer games to dutchs because 1, they're longer and the leaf is less likely to have holes in it when you de-leaf, and 2 i just think they burn longer. you could even probably order a box of 20 offline. if you try to roll a full size game blunt it will be closer to 3 g than 1 though, so bear that in mind.