how long to flower???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sniper6669, Jun 26, 2009.

1. so how do i know when to chop?????

any signs???? time frame????? any help would be great, i heard you shouldnt let them go to long......is that true????????

thankd

sniper

2. Indica dominant = 8-10 weeks flowering, average

Sativa dominant = More than that. :p

Head to radio shack and pick up one of their cheap magnifiers. Costs about 12 bucks last time I checked and you can check trichomes with that easily.

Check out some of the links in the harvesting forum for more details on when to harvest, like this one:

http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesti...arvest-drying-curing-crop-adding-flavors.html

3. Hey well from past experience it all depends on the strand...since the flowering is recommended for 8 to 11 weeks...it all depends on lighting, when the pistls turn color, but usually somewhere on the lines of 58 days or more depending on a variation of nutrients, PH level is right, and if the plants do not stop due to interupption of the 12/12 light cycle. Are you growing soil or hydro?

4. Depends on the strain you have growing. Best time to harvest is when the trichomes are milky with some amber.

5. Root system tied with another need help!!!
    Well out of 4 plants I have 1 standing after removing 3 males earlier this afternoon. Now I have a small problem. One of the root systems within a bubbleponics system has integrated itself with the only one standing and preventing it from revealing or even flowering at day 8. The other plants which were male were about 35 inches in height this little one is about 12 inches max. Now since this last one standing has a very small root system and a huge root system from a plant that I removed earlier, how in the heck do I release the current root system from the one that I cut down earlier. Or can I just keep both root systems in hope that this one actually takes off and reveals its sex. I would really appreciate the help of you guys for hopes of maybe pulling through with one female out of 4 plants within a bubbleponics system....strain Nirvana....Papaya:)