How long to cure.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by countryboy13, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Ok GC here's what I got it was my 1st harvest and it turned out ok for a mico grow. I hung my fruits for about 3 days then to my jars for 3 days. I did that back and forth two times. The buds are dry to the touch but still hard. I can bend the stems and they snap. Is it cool at this point to seal them up and not "burp" them 2 times a day and just leave them be for a couple weeks?

2. [quote name='"countryboy13"']Ok GC here's what I got it was my 1st harvest and it turned out ok for a mico grow. I hung my fruits for about 3 days then to my jars for 3 days. I did that back and forth two times. The buds are dry to the touch but still hard. I can bend the stems and they snap. Is it cool at this point to seal them up and not "burp" them 2 times a day and just leave them be for a couple weeks?[/quote]

Did you flush them good?
    Sometimes to much nuets left in the buds can turn them hard.
    Twice a day for 15mins I leave jars open for, total curing time for me is 2weeks

3. Ya I did a 14 flush on her but I used some stuff called "Gravity" some dude at the local store talked me into. (burned the shit out of her) even at 30% recommend strength. And it's a bud hardner but I only used if for 2 feeding before I stopped cuz of the burn. So I don't know if the two feedings could be why they are still so hard. My 14 flush was ph balanced RO only. What do ya think?!?

4. [quote name='"countryboy13"']Ya I did a 14 flush on her but I used some stuff called "Gravity" some dude at the local store talked me into. (burned the shit out of her) even at 30% recommend strength. And it's a bud hardner but I only used if for 2 feeding before I stopped cuz of the burn. So I don't know if the two feedings could be why they are still so hard. My 14 flush was ph balanced RO only. What do ya think?!?[/quote]

It shouldn't of made a difference if you done it twice but if the buds are hard as you said they are it may be case of it but not totally sure. Just use water with a neutral ph next time.
    How does it taste and smoke

5. I haven't tryed it yet but it smells like FIRE! What is the neutral level for my water?

6. [quote name='"countryboy13"']I haven't tryed it yet but it smells like FIRE! What is the neutral level for my water?[/quote]

Ph 7.0 is neutral or you can use distilled water

7. That's what I thought. Ya mine was 6.8 and I used RO for the lower ppm's.

8. Yo! Back to the question, so how long before you can smoke them babies

9. It's ready now. It's been about 2wks I rolled one last night the thing is the longer its in your jars the better it gets (like wine). It has a great taste but still smells a little green in the jar.