How long to clear my system

Discussion in 'General' started by HolderOfTheBong, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Alright blades here's the deal. I work at K mart at the moment and i get a check of about 316 to 350 every 2 weeks and surprisingly thats not enough for me to live comfortably. My old boss recently offered me a job as an elevator technician. This job STARTS at 18 bucks an hour so obviously i want the job.

The thing is, He told me that i would need to have my urine clean which isn't a problem at all. I usually smoke bud right before bed to help me get to sleep, I quit smoking yesterday. Woke up and went to bed without smoking BUT it took me about 4-5 hours to actually fall asleep.

I worked out pretty hard today and i've got work in the morning so i NEED my 8 hours of sleep tonight, Im thinking about smoking just for tonight and picking up some niacin to help clear my system and some melatonin to help me sleep.

My question to you is, How long do you think it will take me to clear my system? Im 20, about 152 pounds and i work out with weights and go running every day, im fairly lean. My exercise combined with the niacin, How long do you think it might take?

(Im bulking at the moment so i have a bit more fat on me than usuall)

Cheers :D

2. I'm no doctor but I'd say at least 2 weeks since you use to smoke every day and have more fat then usual. My suggesting is just to make sure you sweat bro. Next time you run wear a trash bag under your shirt so it'll help you sweat more. If you go to a gym that has a sauna, use it. Good luck Holder!

3. 14 days, Awesome. I figured it would take somewhere around 2 weeks but i just wanted to be sure