How long till it shows sex?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Killarado42o, Jul 29, 2011.

1. #1 Killarado42o, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    So i had two clones and one random bag seed in my grow box, Im about to start flowering the bigger ones so i decided to seperately flower the bag seed seperatly first to see what sex it is. My question is about how long does it take for a plant to show sex. I know its diffrent for each strain but an estimate would be nice. Also its been flowering for two days so far.

Attached Files:

2. 5-14 days. You never really know just watch it real close.

3. if no balls appear in two weeks safe to say fem....could hermie later...but my jack herer at 12 days have shown themselves as all woman....so check everyother day....middle pic def..female...other pics cant tell from angle

4. it looks like an indica plant.....judging by growth structutre....and they tend to show early as the indica matures faster then sativas(my jacks are sativa if u didnt know) but cause of the LST they're growing at an incredible rate...new pics sunday...by the time i flower....ooohhhhweeeee...lol

5. Still trying to find out the best people to get some official seeds from. Got a random grab bag of seeds going right now not looking so hot taking way to long. Have you tried any auto-flowering seeds? Seems like it would be alot easier. Thanks.

6. sensiseedbank.com has great seeds,feminized seeds and great strains to choose from a lil pricey but worth it

7. silas510 sorry but where did you learn botany that is not indica structure most likely a 60%-70% sativa hybrid. as for flowering time just don't pay attention just check for hairs when you water if balls show kill! kill! kill!

8. Right on guys, ill keep checking. If its a male im gonna go plant it somewhere, maybe on campus.lol