Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long till im clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, Apr 14, 2011.

1. On saturday i smoked a bowl and that was my first time smoking in about a month or so i KNEW i was clean until saturday.
    My question is if i smoked a bowl on Saturday how long till im clean because i want to apply for this job that I KNOW drug tests.

2. Do you know what kind of test they do? Some tests are 2-3 days, and some are MUCH more extensive.

3. Its a Super Market.

4. My guess is that a grocery story wouldn't use a very extensive drug testing method.

A spit test only goes back 2-3 days. To be extra safe, 7-10 days?

5. 2,592,000 seconds.

Good day, sir.

6. Prepare for a urine test. They are the most common.

It takes around 30 days depending on other factors bmi, metabolism, exercise... for you to be sure you will pass

7. Depending on the test, I'm assuming their going to piss test you.

[​IMG]

That test is $5 and my friend passed it after 3 days of not smoking.
    If you only smoked once and you were clean for a month I'd say you'd easily pass a drug test a week from the day you smoked, try it and if you fail wait like 5 more days then you definitely should be clean.