Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long till I can pass drug test? Need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hello1212, Feb 16, 2014.

1. I never thought I'd smoke as much as I have but I did, and do not regret it.
    However, I need to stop just until I get a new job that most likely requires a drug test.
    I have smoked over the past year, a lot in the summer, and almost one bowl daily for the last 6 months.
    I do have a considerable amount of body fat, (and am using this opportunity to drink a lot of water and exercise a lot...)
    But how long do you think it'll take me to get clean? And is it safe to rely on a take home drug test to see if I'll pass one for employment??

2. Yes at home tests are very reliable, they use the exact same thing the pre employment tests use and the cutoff is all usually the same....

You can be clean anywhere from 17 to 21  at the low end Id say to 35 days.

If you wanna be confident, pee using in at home test in the morning with your first urine, if you pass that your gold, i was able to do that on my last test and man was great going into the clinic knowing I was passing after burning everyday for years

3. You think 35 days even if I'm overweight and smoked once daily for over 6 months?

4. I am hoping someone with experience can help me. I'll test with the store drug test at 30 days, but of course those can be unreliable, so I'm wondering if anyone in my situation knows how long it took them to show up clean?

5. Holy fuck , soooo mAny of these threads!!
    Not trying to be dick lol, but literally search this's shit on google and read through.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. But 30 days is good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Just get quick fix synthetic urine and keep smoking

8. Sorry guys I know there is a lot of posts. But I was looking for someone who has been in my same situation