How long till harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jobes921, Jun 4, 2010.

1. #1 jobes921, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    So my question is how long dose it basicly take on average to get to the harvesting period after the seed has already been germenated.

Personally, my plants have been growing for about 10 days and are all about 3-4 inches tall, growing their 3rd set of leaves. Im growing the plants outdoor in an area with lots of sunlight.

So how long do you think I have left before harvest?

How long should the vegetative stage last?

How long before I know if the plants sex?

How long should the flowering stage last?

How much time total before I can harvest?

How tall/big do you think the plant will be at harvest?

How much dry bud do you think i can get from each plant ultimately?

When should I expect the plant to start smelling?

Thanks in advance grasscity!

2. So how long do you think I have left before harvest? You'll probably harvest around October assuming it's an indica.

How long should the vegetative stage last? That's all dependent on when you planted.

How long before I know if the plants sex? When it starts flowering.

How long should the flowering stage last? Usually starts around August sometimes.

How much time total before I can harvest? Probably around October.

How tall/big do you think the plant will be at harvest? Depends on the strain and when you planted, can be anywhere from a couple foot indica to a 12 foot sativa.

How much dry bud do you think i can get from each plant ultimately? Depends on the strain and when you planted. Can be anywhere from a few ounces to over a pound.

When should I expect the plant to start smelling? Usually when it starts flowering.