how long till harvest???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frankffs, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Hi guys,
    These are my 3 white widow and some fucking retarded plant that got into my white widow seeds. So.
    They're at day 58 (week 8+2 days) of flowering.

The company, cropking seeds, told me that they would be ready in 8 weeks but I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT.
    Im thinking they'll be ready in about 2 weeks more or less. But I was wondering what you guys thought also. This is my first time at growing white widows and honestly I dont know that to think.
    Been feeding molasses and canna pk 13/14 since a week and I plan on keep feeding the nutes and molasses for another wek then flush.
    So when will they be ready?

Attached Files:

2. btw, anyone know what strain is the top right one?

3. Lookin real good man.
    The white pistils still outnumber the red ones.
    Looks like at least a couple more weeks.
    Real difficult to guess strains.
    How’s the trichomes?

4. the trichs are really wierd.
    Some of them are amber (10%) some of them are cloudy (40-50%) and about 40-50% are clear.
    as of right now i'm expecting them to be ready in about 2 weeks. if not more. But im wondering, is this normal for white widows to take this long to swell?

5. The Seed banks will say 8 weeks or whatever.
    Your time frame can vary depending on many factors.
    I always just go by appearance and trich's.

6. Conditions change everywhere. you have to see what works for you. Success requires failure.
    1/3 of weight comes in last 3 weeks. They will fall under their weight without support. 3 weeks minimum. (IMHO)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. So you think that they're still missing about 3 weeks to go?

8. It's hard to tell without seeing the trichomes of each plant. I look at a few different bud sites per plant to get a decent understanding of it's ripeness. Those look about 3 weeks out. Set a date about 2.5 weeks from today as your next benchmark to check for ripeness otherwise you'll be driving yourself crazy and more than likely pull them to soon. It's all about the cloudy and amber trichomes, that's what gets you high. Old School guy said to me when I was new. "overdone nugs will always be better than under done ones". It's true.

9. Thanks! So far they are 40% cloudy, 10% amber 50% clear so yeah the 2.5 week average time left is what I was thinking aswell

• Like Like x 1