How long till Harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xoner, Dec 9, 2016.

1. I know the plant is small and doesn't look like she is really ready but she has been n flower for almost 2 and half months now and this is all she is and only here recently have the nute burns showed up just wondering how much longer should I let her go before harvest... in your opinions, oh yeah and she is grown with a 400 watt hps and 2 30 watt cfl and 2 14 wart cfl jus to add little extra light for smaller babies [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

2. And also curious about what you guys think about the yield expextance

3. What strain is it?

4. Are any of the trichomes cloudy yet? What strain?

5. Jus a bag seed of some killer smoke no specific strain tho srry

6. Can't exactly tell jus yet need a better loop or whatever it's call mine only 15x so... and strain idk jus seed of some killer I'll post again around lunch pics of northern lights special

7. Looks like it can go another 2 or 3 weeks. Narrow leaf varieties can take 3 months or longer to get ripe. You might be looking at 1/2 oz... Maybe... If you're lucky.

8. What do u mean narrow leaf variety... what do u think it is indica or sativa...

9. Sativas are narrow leafed. Google is your friend.

10. I figured that's what you meant I also figured on it being sativa because it's taking forever to bud but I bet it's cause if the one gallon pot also ugh others are in three gallons so...