Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long til im clean-urine test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chewbracca, Feb 18, 2011.

1. 160 lbs
    workout almost everyday
    10% body fat
    urine test [at a doctors office]
    smoked basically everyday for 6-7 months, few week breaks in there

how long do you think i have?

2. 2 weeks give or take..You are the same build as my best friend and he is a chronic smoker, he had a piss test recently and bought one online (50ng cutoff) and took it on his 13th sober day and passed, took his real test (25ng cutoff) passed on the 18th day sober.

3. define chronic smoker

4. #4 Mrmarijuana, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2011
    I would say at the least 1 week. Work out everyday and sweat a lot. Also, drink a lot of water and eat healthy. Depending on how long you have you might want to go for 2 weeks.

Oh and you should buy a test from walgreens or cvs or a local drug store and take the test to see where you are.

5. Everyday smoker, In this case my friend smokes probably 2.5g of dank a day

6. From 2 days to a month. Though I'd say7-14 days is a safe bet.

7. wow .. gnarly

he rich or what?

8. His brother is a dealer, he hooks us up on dank if we buy 1 ounce+ at a time.
    We got 2 O's of Snowcaps for $380 about a month ago..I was like :eek:
    (He does make good money though)