Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long should I use my gravity bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cypresshill18, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I'm wondering how long I should use my dasani gravity for. If I use it too long could plastic start to melt off and me inhale it?

2. I personally would change every time you toke but I have had a waterbottle pipe for a few weeks that was before I got a glass piece you should invest in one there great or a nice little bubbler.

3. if you made the cap right you can use the bottle for a month or two, ive had mine for awhile. Glad to know the grav isnt just used by me

4. Just used my gravity. Most efficient way in my opinion. Its all I use now a days