Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long should I take a t-break for?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by yourdudeness, Dec 22, 2015.

1. I've been smoking the ganja almost every single day for the past couple years(probably between 1g - 3g per day), and I can't get stoned at all anymore, I can smoke 1g in one sitting and still be completely sober. So the question is, how long should I take a tolerance break for?

2. i've been the same smoking heavily every day for 5+ years. t breaks used to be hard for me usually lasting like a week tops. Nowadays I've been on a t break for maybe 3 to 5 months, and I'm just at a point where I don't need to get high anymore. (just for now) Recently though to my surprise I got really high really fast.
    So the longer the t break the better it will work.

3. Do you think a week would be enough to be able to get that feeling that I got when I first ever smoked weed? I've been on my t break for almost 4 days so far and it hasn't been very difficult at all for me

4. try 2 weeks or around that, i dont think you will have completely no tolerance but you will get high

5. Last t-break i took was 50 days i was tryin for a job it didn't pan out

6. yeah no a week is not enough if you want that feeling. It takes 20+ days for weed to naturally get out of your system. Try upgrading to concentrates

7. Atleast 2 weeks. I would recommend 3 for you.

Try concentrates or making edibles. Those will always get you stoney [​IMG]

8. The only answer to the question is However long you can handle.

Tolerance breaks suck ass, but thats the only way to truly fix the problem.

Another thing I have found works for me is getting 3+ different strains of weed, and then alternate between them all, Smoke one strain one day, then the next day smoke a different strain. As long as they are all different, its fine, but for maximum results, try alternating between sativas and indicas.

Also, Eating mangos about an hour before your high will boost the power and duration of your high, due to the large amounts of terpenes in the mango. (Yes, I was skeptical at first as well, but trust me dude... It works.

9. drink lots of water and work out a lot. sweating/hydration will help flush your system. go as long as you can but two weeks would probably be a good place to start. good luck man!

10. I took a 4 month tolerance break over the summer And when I went back to smoking, I could get high VERY easily haha, I would say 1 and a half to 2 months is perfect for this sort of thing

11. I went 24hrs just last week

12. mine are usually 2 hours or so... if that helps.

🐜

13. I remember when I used to think stopping for a week or 2 was "difficult". You have to realize giving yourself the self control to prioritize enhances your relationship with bud.

For practical reasons my T-breaks don't last more than 3 days lately(If even that).

14. If you have been smoking daily for many years, and a gram in one sitting will not get you faded, now's the time to take a t-break.

It might not take much for you to notice a stronger high. Even a day or two, and you will notice a slight difference in the way you feel. Because you have been smoking so actively and for so long, you probably don't even remember the last time you got a decent high, or even a head change, so you will definitely feel a difference.

A week or two, and you will now be able to get high without having to kill off a whole gram. You will actually get "stoned". Not super stoned, but depending on the quality of the weed, you should be feeling excellent, and a lot better than you did a week or two ago.

Month+ is when you get the heavier highs, and you will only need 0.1 to get high when you finish your break.

I know this might sound crazy, but if you can, try going 5 months to an year. At this point, you will be a newbie again.

15. I just finished taking a three month break and seems like my tolerance didn't change at all. The only thing I noticed was that I wouldn't hold as much smoke in my lungs as I used to :/