Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long of a T-Break Should I Take?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, May 4, 2009.

1. I have been smoking about 1/8 or a little more every week, for about 5 months, I tried to take a T-Break once but I said fuck it on day 4. I dont really get a good high anymore unless it a face blunt. I just get a decent buzz and get tired if I do it a few times during the day. So do you think about 10 days would be good? Also what else besides water flushes out your system really well? (None of those gross drinks that clean your system to pass a DT)

Thanks,

2. I think 10 days sounds manageable. I would work out and drink teas and such. Also, read a good book.

3. a week or two. When you feel like you reaallly want to blaze, your almost there.

4. an 1/8 a week is only 1/2 gram a day, you probably dont have much of a tolerance to begin with. not trying to brag but when i was selling i would smoke atleast an 1/8 day and i never noticed a change, but i also had to stop cold turkey for drug testing.

5. This sounds right.

6. I would aim for two weeks.
    That seems to be about the sweet spot for most people (myself included).

7. Buy/grow dank. I couldn't go 2 weeks without toking.

8. are we talking about high-grade cannabis?:smoking:

9. i just will take a day or two off and i can get way higher

10. don't take a t-break. change the method of smoking. buy a vaporizer.

t-breaks are pointless. yeah, maybe the first time you smoke after the break, you'll be more stoned, but you'll get right back into your tolerance. None of what I'm saying is based off any fact, this is just my opinion.

if there's no real reason to stop smoking, like for a drug test, or if you have finals to study for, then you're just wasting 2 weeks of not smoking for no real reason.

11. you could do what i do, when i'm running low on spare change for bud i'll just save up for a couple weeks and buy the dankest shit i can get my hands on.