How long is a blunt good for?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by sektr, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Alright so I'm working til 11 tonight and heading down to meet some friends at a party immediately afterward. We aren't sure how the house owner feels about weed, so I was gonna roll up a blunt beforehand so it's all set for when I get there.

However, I am using a Swisher and I'm worried that it might dry out before we smoke it if I were to roll it now.

It is now 3:30, if I were to take the plastic wrap off the Swisher at 4 and roll then and there, would the blunt still be somewhat fresh around 11 (this is a 5 pack of Swishers they are VERY fresh). Like worth smoking? Should I bless it beforehand to try and make it burn slow despite being not optimal freshness?

2. not a big blunt person but im sure u could put it in like a ziplock bag to keep it fresh or something

3. Why don't you roll the blunt right after work?

4. I am walking from work to the party it's a block from my work, my house is like 30 minutes I usually bus.

I just went ahead and rolled it, I'm gonna chuck it in a ziploc, but right now it's just sitting with an open tip. Anyone have any suggestions on how to seal the tip for transport? Maybe fold one side over the other and lick?

5. When you get to the party just steam the blunt. Turn hot water on in the sink and put the blunt in the steam it will get some moisture back

6. trust me dude it will last i've rolled a blunt with a blueberry swisher and had it last for two days (because i got high and forgot where i put it lol) long story short two days later it was a little dry but still smoked like a dream.:smoke:

7. First of all...quit using Swisher's.
    Switch to "the game" and roll a week's worth all in one setting, and put them back in the zip pouch. I keep rolled blunts for 2 weeks somersome..I feel like they would go longer if kept in a cool place.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bbb, why are you replying to an old 2012 thread? :confused_2:

And FYI- cannabis, when properly stored will not lose any appreciable amount of potency for 1 to 2 years! That means in a cool, dark place in an air-tight glass container.

The stability of cannabis and its preparations on storage. (1976) The stability of cannabis and its preparations on storage. - PubMed - NCBI

“It is concluded that carefully prepared herbal or resin cannabis or extracts are reasonably stable for 1 to 2 years if stored in the dark at room temperature.”

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 2