How long? how much ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thunder123, Feb 10, 2019.

1. #1 Thunder123, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Hello everyone,
    Just wanted to thanks everyone for the help in this forum.
    So im growing some feminised Ak-47, and they are pretty much on last couple of weeks, even tho they dont seem that bulky here is my setup.
    Medium : soil/perlyte
    Light : 600w HPS
    Temp:between 21 and 28 celcius
    Ventilation: 2 small fans and one old big one to circulate the air , and a 4th one to take the hot air out
    Ph : 6.5 ~
    So i took a look on the trichomes and they seems half cloudy half clear.
    My question is how long do you think i have to wait before harvesting, when do i start to flush ? And can you give me a guestimate on how much will i harvest (dry) ?
    The burns are from a couple fo days "4" without water.
    PS: I switched to 12/12 the 15 December
    Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. For how small they are those are some chunky buds.. looks like an auto..

3. Yes she does , its the smallest one of the 3 that i have ,the other were vegged for 6 weeks, this one only for 2.5 weeks

4. Imo u still got like 3-5 weeks left. Most hairs are straight and white

5. Ohh myy , even tho i switched the light in 15 december ? If she goes for 5 weeks, will she not be over rippen ? I dont want to have a couch lock

6. In PERFECT conditions flower time is 7-9 weeks for ak-47 I think most ppl go over bc they don’t have everything perfect thru the grow so it takes a lil longer. I didn’t see in post. When did u flip 12/12

7. Do U have a jewelers loops? It’s a must have to check for harvest time

8. Agree zerobs allot of white hairs there way too too many to turn during dry and cure

9. A possible 5 weeks? A possible 13 week flower? Come on bro..

10. A couple weeks. Max.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Ok. Feb 9 will be start if week 9. Cut that week and then come talk to me

12. He is about to be in week 10 of a 9 week TOPS strain Bro. It takes waaaaay more then a couple weeks for 99% white straight hairs to go colored thin and curled.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Today would be day 57. Idk about you but I’ve never had a plant go to day 91 like you’re talking about.

14. those estimated times are from seasoned growers that know they plants like they know they hand. They have great lights and even better growing conditions. It’s a long shot for noobs to hit the estimated flowering times. If u read some threads I’ll see many many many ppl flush waaaay early (including me) trying to go by flowering strain times and NOt by what the plant is telling u) and many many many ppl post that they had to flower a significant amount of time longer

15. I’m in week 12

16. I think hunter maybe mentioned in a past thread he is in like week 15 or more waiting for a plant that didn’t take that long

17. And if you zoom in on the first picture it isn’t “99% white straight hairs”

Sure there is a good amount of maturing to happen but to think it’ll go over 90 days seems a bit long..

18. I said 3-5 weeks.

19. Please tell me what strain takes over 100 days to to harvest.. so I can stay away from it..

20. Which means a possible 13 week flower. I understood what you said the first time you said it.