Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long? How Much per Month? How Often?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Partially a polling question, partially a specific question.

First of all, how long have you been smoking regularly?

I have been smoking everyday for the past five years.

second of all, how much do you smoke in a month?

I smoke about half an ounce every two weeks.

Third of all, how often do you smoke and how much per session usually?

I personally smoke anywhere from a single bowl to three joints a day. An average bowl being about .2 to .3 of a gram. An average joint weighs in at 1 gram.

Thanks for your time.

2. Ive been smoking just about every day for 3 months haha yeah i know "noob."

I probably smoke a zip a month.

I can smoke anywhere from .1-7.0 grams a day. All depending on whos with me an whatever.

3. 87 straight days and counting. Started when I was 14, but this is my longest streak. I plan on making it 88 tonight. :smoking:

4. well, i just started smoking on my own with my bf locked up and all.

but i'm guessing i can stretch a 1/2 for a month.
    well, see after Monday.

i've been smoking constantly since 2002.

i'm limited to one cigarillo a day only cause i live with my dad and sometimes there is a stick lodged in his ass (even though he smokes too).
    but if i'm off chilling somewhere or at home alone, i have no idea how much i would smoke. i usually think ahead and try to conserve whatever i have.

5. Half O to 1 ounce usually.

I've been smoking for a couple of months, but I picked it up quickly, especially since I loved it so much when I first tried it. :D

6. i usually buy 1/4 and make it last a month, maybe more sometimes.
    i smoke like once a day, skipping a day here and there and twice every once in a while.

7. shit thats only 1.75 grams a week. I can smoke that in one session.

I useually smoke like ounce a month though.

8. I've smoke almost every day for the past 5 years. For a while I could make a 1/2 last a month, then it slowly got worse. I was doing pretty good until me and my g/f of 3 years split up, then I went to smoking about an ounce at least every other week for the past two months. Due to financials(I'm finally what I consider broke), my health, and for the sake of my social life, I've cut back starting last week and I'm attempting to quit. It's just time for me to chill out for a while.

9. ive been blazing for 4 years now...i usually smoke a half to a zip in a mnth depending on what kinda bud is around and how much money it is....and ive smoked every day for a couple years now...usually 2-3 times a day

10. Very infrequently/not at all during the school year.
    around 4-5 times a week during long breaks (winter, summer)

Most I have smoked in a month is between a 1/4th and a half oz

11. #11 wantedbymany, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    i mostly smoke on the weekends due mostly to money. i smoke about a quarter to a half a month. if i had a job id be smokin like an ounce a month,lol.

my dealer who quit smoking, he used to smoke like 5 grams a day. his doctor told him either he smokes 3 packs of cigs a day or atleast 5 grams a day. he told his doctor that he doesnt smoke tobacco, which is true, and doctor was like "dang".

but i dont smoke regularly now because my dealer quit and he used to smoke me up almost every day.

a shesh by myself can be form one bowl to up to a full 1g blunt, depending on if i have the finances to do so. when i do have bud, i usually smoke 2 times a day.

12. Anywhere between an ounce to a quarter pound.

If I'm feelin ritzy and buy an ounce of dank I make it last by only smoking about 1 gram a day.

If I'm in an on the go mood I roll up a few rillos with 2 grams of regs each.
    When we do this it's 2 blunts per hot box sesh no matter if there's 2,3, or 4 people.

13. Normally about a half a month, sometimes more sometimes less ya know how it is

14. I'd say if I were to add up what me and the rest of the gang smoke it would like at least a QP between the 4-6 of us, so usually a zip a month.

15. I smoke about an ounce to 2 ounces a month

I usually smoke anywhere from a gram to 4 grams a day of bomb mids and I always have dank around but I can't afford to smoke it all the time, I go to school full time.

last saturday me and my buddy smoked 9grams together, we were high as fuck.

16. #16 Morph420, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
    I smoke about 2-3 bowls a day which adds up to about 1-1.5g or 2g a day and I buy 1/4 every month.

It's not much but I take my time.

Unless I'm smoking some friends out then I run out quick.

about $100 every month.

*edit* 7 grams is 1/4......I smoke about 1g every 2-3 days.

17. Most days I smoke 3 grams, 2 at least everyday. I also have random smokefests with my buddys and we all throw down like 5 grams.

Easily 2 and a half O's a month.

18. [quote name='Morph420']I smoke about 2-3 bowls a day which adds up to about 1-1.5g or 2g a day and I buy 1/4 every month.

QUOTE]
    you smoke 1-2 gs a day and you buy a 1/4 every month?

19. Yeah I buy a half oz of chronic when i get paid every 2 weeks. But I usually run out before I get paid again and buy another 1/8 to hold me over.

Ben smoking daily for about 3 years with only a few short T-brakes in that period of time.

When i smoke by myself I usually smoke like a .2-.3 bowl in my GonG blue dot. When i have sessions with my homies we just take turns loading bowls. everyone matches smokes the same amount of everyone elses weed.

20. If I'm being good, I can stretch an eighth to two weeks. And thats strict bong-hits only, one or two bong hits at a time the max. If I'm smoking how I want to, it's closer to an eighth a week.