Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long have you been smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by baaao, Apr 19, 2009.

1. not when you took your first hit, but when you started smoking maybe 4 out of the 7 days.

i have been smoking for about 4 months now.

2. ummmmm.....10 years now. damn thats a long time... and ive never gotten in trouble with the law either XD

3. well i STARTED 6 years ago but 5 1/2 years as a heavy smoker.

4. Liiike 3 years.

5. five years.

holy shit.

how the good times fly by.

6. Only 2 years, but it's been a good almost 7 days a week 2 years =O

7. for about 3 years. almost.

8. knock on wood friend

9. Never by your standards

I been smoking at least once a week (but never 4 outta seven) since Feb 14 2009

10. I've been smoking every day (with the occasional skip here and there) since I was 20 or 21. I'm 24 now, so 3 or so years :smoke:

11. im 18 and ive smoked every day for 7 years

12. With the exception of a few 5-6 month breaks here and there I have been smoking 4-5 times a week for 10 years now

13. #13 greenbliss, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
    exactly 7 years today :D:smoking:!

Though I did take a break longer than a year in 2006-07, but today is the 7th anniversary of me trying it for first time.

Didnt see not first hit, but still I have never smoked more than half the days anyway.

14. Ive been smoking for about three years regularly. I cant smoke it consistently 4-7 days a week, but I smoke during the weekends and any night i dont have too much to do.

15. Started at the age of 12-13 smoking everyday now im 19 and havent stopped.

16. First time i smoked was when i was 15. I've been smoking daily for about a year now (I'm 19).

17. A little bit over 30 years.

18. Gettin old my friend. Ive just smoked once or twice a week for a few years.

And just kidding about the old thing

19. six and a half years

never realized how long it was till i counted it up.

20. Nah it's all good, and I am starting to get old. I'm in my early 40's now; not old yet but I can see 'old' on the edge of the horizon ;)