Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Have You Been Smoking Blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JayStreet, Jun 11, 2014.

1. how long have you been smoking blunts? how many a day?

2. I barely ever smoke blunts.

3. 4 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ever since i started smoking. I saved most of my blunt wrappers from blunts I smoked just at my house. I forget how many, but I need to start another shoe box.

Friends gave me the idea of using them to make a wallpaper for my room. I may have to.

All this talk of blunts has me craving one.

5. I mainly smoke blunts with other people, I don't like to smoke blunts by myself because I feel like I would have to use at least a g to make it worthwhile and I'm tryin to conserve my bud these days.

6. for about a few months now. I started rolling them after i mastered my joint rolling techniques. But since i moved i haven't been smoking so I might need to roll a few joints before I get on the blunt boat again haha

7. #7 blaziken, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    My collection is just a bit over 400 blunts. I'm a few grams shy of one full pound of blunts smoked. (448g's in a pound). Been collecting since late August '13. :smoking: :smoke:

edit: hid my previous post when it wouldn't let me add the picture, reposted with picture

Sent from my VS890 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. I smoke blunts if someone gave it to me... Other than that bowls and my herb iron do the trick justtt finee

9. I've been smoking blunts for 6 years.

About 1 a day. Sometimes 2-3. Rarely 4+.  Sometimes 1 every other day. Or so.