Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long have you been smoking and who introduced you to it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bamboobam, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I smoked about every week in 7th grade (after the first semester)

Was introduced from a friend of my ex-girlfriend (big anti-420 person, btw). I have a 4.82 currently (don't want to seem stupid). We used to skip the last two classes and go to his house, 10 minutes away (he was stupid, drove to school). Im glad I got high the first time, which was really freaky, almost panicking. Still I enjoyed it and he was a cool guy.

Stopped smoking 8th grade completely. Smoked maybe 5 times in 9th grade. About once a month in 10 grade, maybe a few times more when I bought an ounce. And very frequently in 11th, and have not stopped since :)

2. almost 2 years now, and a friend of a friend

3. #23 kayakush, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    i didnt start smoking till i was 17.  my HIGH school buddies and i had talked about it and we decided to try a toke. thats all she wrote.  i m very old now and wrinkly, but i still smoke.  this was 92

4. I have been tokin since 1994... I was the new Guy in town and didn't want to seem "un-cool" so I inhaled when it was passed to me. So I guess about 19 years now. Thanks guys :)

5. 5 years. My friend from middle school/high school garrett

6. When I was a kid my dad and stepmother +all their friends smoked. I was never pushed into it though they said in the future it was my choice. When I 1st started it was all me. My dad found out and said its my life. I would probably say its been 4 years.

7. 1 year my friend was a pothead smoked everyday and I was in his room and told me to hit it but I din't want to he sayed ok but then I was like fuck it ill try and we hotbox his room and he invited me to smoke everyday yeah thats how I started.

8. Less than a year

9. A stoner friend of mine showed me. He pretty much gave me weed because he was on probation at the time, so i smoked with him but he didn't smoke any

10. i've been smoking since i was 14 (so 8 years now, with 1 taken off for probation).  the summer after 8th grade, when i turned 14, my parents moved me away from west palm beach, FL to spring hill, FL (gigantic suburb).  when i started 9th grade, one friend i met in science class turned out to live in my neighborhood, so we hung out a lot.  he was on probation at the time for something or other, but he was more than willing to find me some weed when i decided i wanted to try it.

man i still remember that first time vividly.  chilling on a picnic table next to the checkers down the street from my house.  and my brother's friend worked there, so i got high as balls and when he noticed, he hooked me up with free shit... those were good times....

lost track of the guy who introduced me, but it's probably for the best, sadly.  he was getting into lots of shit that i wanted no part of.  still, he was a good friend and i often wonder if he's managed to stay out of prison.

11. I've been smoking for four years, and I introduced myself to it.
    I just knew where to get it, and decided to do so.