Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long have you been smoking and who introduced you to it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bamboobam, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I've been smoking for 2 years and my boyfriend introduced it to me since he was a stoner at the time. I am interested in doing it and he got me the hook up. I'm not a stoner but I smoke from time to time.

2. you have a duplicate thread, just saying. 

anyway, I have five years under my belt. my mom introduced me and I'm so thankful she did. 

I love you, Mom.

3. I hate it when that happens :/ is there a way to delete that?

4. ive been smokin for 2/3years now, i started smoking by myself 

5. I don't think so, then again I could be wrong. message a moderator and ask for a delete if you want.

6. ive been smoking on and off for about two years and i introduced myself to weed lol

7. Been smoking for probably about a year and a half. I'm proud to say that I got myself into it and I bought my own weed the first time I got high.

8. 10 years and my partner in crime at the time.

9. like 2 and a half. one of my best friends who is now attending Harvard and learning Chinese and Physics haha 

10. #10 reaperr420, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    Been smoking for 4 years, the guy I liked at the time got me into it.. we still blaze up all the time together. 

11. Almost 42 years and my sister introduced me to it.

12. Nice try NSA.

I don't smoke the schedule one narcotic commonly known as marijuana.

13. I first smoked 8 years ago, didnt smoke consistently until about a year after that though, i was kind of young... And my older brother introduced me to it

14. #14 notRoger, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    im going on 16 years and my wonderful older sister introduced it to me when i was 13.  shes 9 years older than me and she was out in the yard smoking a joint and her husband picked her up.  she gave me the rest of the joint and the rest is history

bitch also introduced me to punk rock.  thats what really ruined my innocence 

15. Two years.  I was hanging out at a fraternity house and the president smoked me up (I basically did all of his homework in one boring class we took).  I didn't get a bid there because literally one guy voted me down.

16. i think if you click hide on the first post of the thread it will delete it not sure though

17. Bout 2 and a half years overall, but the consistency of smoking varied.

Some kid in my English class junior year high school was like "Yeah, let's hang out sometime" a.k.a. let's smoke a lot of pot lol. Funny thing is, that was the first and only time I ever smoked/hung out with him on a one-on-one basis. He was a cool dude but definitely not considered a close friend.

18. #18 Deleted member 616232, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
    I started when I was 15. I can't remember how I heard about it, but a few friends and I decided to try it. We sat around my parents' kitchen table and then ate all my dad's Hostess Cupcakes. I got in trouble when all the cupcakes were gone. My dad hoarded those things.

That was 1968, so I guess I've been at this for 45 years. I vape now, not smoke.

19. shit i been smokin like four years now lol

my old band showed me the magical gift of the ganja one day after practice. been tokin since! :bongin:

20. Have been smoking on and off for about 5 years now. A bestfriend of mine at the time introduced me to the sweet bud. So thankful he did. Good times.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app