Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long from seed to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by greenbong, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hi,

How long will it take from the very beginning of the plants life (planted seed) until you can smoke it (harvested)?

2. It differs strain to strain but I have talked to some growers and they said usually a few months for best results.

3. Depends on strains but most it is 59-71 days from what i've learned, but if a cycle is used harvests can be as close as a week together.

4. Anywhere from 50-80 days, depends on how long you want to after harvest to dry out

5. All depends on the climate and the particular strain mate!
    Most strains take roughly around 70 days - autoflowering strains tend to take around 8-9 weeks though. Most seed-selling websites will have this information on each particular strain :smoking:

6. I have a G 13 x Haze that has been in flower for 2 months! Still has a ways to go! :eek: Look for indicas- much faster maturing! :D

Granny :wave:

7. Same problem here. I had a train wreck x haze that took over 3 months to flower.

8. 60+ days for most plants.