Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long for 1 blunt to leave system?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chodey, Apr 14, 2015.

1. I'm on probation and get piss tested every 2 weeks, and I'm completely clean. Haven't smoked in about 3 months. I was wondering if i smoked just 1 blunt to myself, how long would it take to be clean again? If i were to smoke the same night i take my drug test, would i be good by the time my next drug test comes up in 2 weeks? If it's risky i'm fine with just not smoking, its not worth it. But if i can smoke and get by with it that'd be good, cuz im just drinking hella now and i miss my jane.

2. Approximately 50.6 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Depends on how much liquids you drink, how much you exercise, how much is in the blunt, and your metabolism.

4. why smoke now?

just finish your time, or go to jail

seems like an easy choice[​IMG]

5. Higher chance of testing cause 420 is a week away man

Don't do it

6. Bro please chill with the alcohol. If you're hitting it heavy, you'll want more and more. I've seen it happen a lot. And to answer your question, it depends on your body fat %. If it's low, you'd be fine but it also depends on the last time you were tested and like previous posters said, since 420 is coming up they might just pull one on you. You know your body and the risks. It's in your hands, but I'd say just wait so you can really enjoy it when you can smoke off probo. Hope I helped! :)

~Smokey Bear Hates Me~

7. thats like asking how fat you get from a cheese burger. how much weed does your blunt have?

8. Thanks for the supportive answers and encouraging the right thing. I'm just going to wait until i can smoke freely. August 8th and im back at it!