How long DR. chronic take?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by antarchy, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Hey what's the longest you have waited on dr chronic seeds in the US? I got email saying he sent them on the 29<sup>th</sup> last month he said 10 or 11 days. Ya'll think they are coming or have they got got?

2. Took about 5 business days to get mine; paid with a credit card.

3. I ordered on a Sunday night, got the dispatch email Monday morning, and had seeds in hand that Saturday morning. 6 days from order to delivery - I have absolutely no complaints. I can't wait to give the guy more of my money.. lol

If your seeds take more than 3 weeks to get to you after you've gotten the dispatch email from him, I'd say customs grabbed your stuff. Look for a nice letter in the mail from customs in place of the seeds.

4. 6 days here as well.....maybe email him if it take longer then 20 days.... i think your suppose to email his @hushmail.com email thingy i forgot what it was......

5. don't know, i recieved both of my orders within a week and one of them only took 5 or 6 days.

6. So why would I write him? Does he replace confiscated orders? Shouldn't I get something from customs if they got confiscated a letter right? What does it say?

7. You would write him if you never got your seeds and you know they werent confiscated. You could ask him if he does replace confiscated orders and see what he says....but it all says in his faq thingy on his page....

peace

8. it took the Doc 10 days to be exact for me - the Doc is the tits.

9. I sent my money order the the doc on a monday, and i sent it priority mail. The next monday i got my seeds in the mail. I was amazed it only took 7 days and i live all the way in florida. Quicker then any company ive ever sent a money order to in america.

10. Well it took most of a month it's 23rd today but doc came through!!! and included a bonus pack of troublemaker. You rock doc. A little late and I ordered an indoor mix that contained 5 different types in same envelope so I don't know which is which but I can deal with that.

11. 10 days to Florida. Doc's rock's!

12. just ordered my 3rd batch from the doc on a monday and recieved them on saturday. that's just 5 days.