Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does weed last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Danky Stanky, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I have about a gram of weed in a pill bottle, and once school starts I will be smoking less frequently and I wanted to know if weed has a "shelf life". My friend says he wouldn't smoke it after a month old, but I'm not sure. Does weed last long? Or should I try to smoke all of it before school starts?

2. ive had weed that lasted like two months, but its fairly dry here. didnt taste as great but still smokable. wasnt stale either btw.

3. idk, back in the day i would have weed for multiple months since i couldn't smoke frequently. shit was still good when i smoked it and i'm still alive to talk about it. I'd say keep it in a cool, dry place so you don't risk it getting moldy

4. I found weed in a grinder that was lost in my basement for about 6-8 months. It was probably 2-3 grams of weed grinded up in there. I pulled it out in front of my friends and asked if anyone wanted it, one friend took it and rolled it into a blunt and smoked it. It was still green and just dried out, he said it got him a little buzz but that's about it.

5. get a mason jar and it can last years

6. Idk, I've had bud in a glass rubber sealed jar for about three months. I'll be smoking it on the 12th. Ill let you know how it goes.

7. If it's sealed air tight you could smoke it like 20 years later.. I just saw a thread recently of someone who smoked really old weed.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q]‪Forever‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

9. In a pill bottle inside a box. I'd say cool and dry no?

10. my dealer baggies it with an expiration date card, isnt this normal? or is my dealer fucking with me:p

11. I have stuff from last summer that I'm just finishing and it still gets me fucked up.

12. I put my weed in a ziploc bag before I left for school, and it'll sit there for about 9 weeks.. you think it'll be good? Granted I'll be on a 2 month t break so i guess anything will get me high but still