Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Does The Smell Last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bmasterx, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Noones coming home for 8 hours, if I smoke now & in the house will the smell be completely gone by then?

2. How big is the room?  How much are you smoking? What are you smoking out of?

8 hours is a long time, so you should be fine, but it kinda depends on various factors.  Blow it out the window, light a match or spray the room and no one should notice.

3. The house isn't well ventilated & the windows are in awkward places. I was just going to smoke in my room but there's basically no ventilation.

4. i might be wrong but i think forever

5. Can you make a sploof?

6. I don't think we have dryer sheets

7. It should as long as there is some type of air flow (like a fan). Febreeze is always a nice smell if you have some.

8. I would just blow the smoke out a window or door. Smoke can linger for a while indoors and 8 hours is cutting it tight.                                                Also, first post on the city weeeeeeeeoooooooooooo :hello: .                         

9. Pop some popcorn?

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You are fine, it only stays for like an hour or 2 unless you smoke a very large amount

11. Should be fine, just keep a window open for a couple hours and spray some deodorant.

12. youre going to be fucked... just do it from your back door(of the house guys)