Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does the red-eye effect usually last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplesnowcap, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Sorry I cannot be of more assistance, but as of the last few months, my eyes do not get red until I am super baked. Just use eyedrops. Go pick yourself up a nice bottle of Rhoto V and enjoy.

2. These ***** knows whats good... Rhoto V green eye drops these dont burn others do*Silver/Artic/Ice.. but they all just bitchin....
    I dont use eyedrops unless im like soooo fucking gone and at church or something..

3. red eyes usually last 30 mins-1 hour for me just when i'm high
    when i'm realllly gone i use rhotos or else my eyes stay red for at least an hour and half

4. If you drink water and keep hydrated it will help fend of the red eye.
    And helps cotton mouth.
    :smoke:
    Happy Tokin!

5. Mine usually last like 1-2 hours

6. #26 BIOHazard87, Oct 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2008
    lol This is funny, I just googled this because I was wondering myself, should of known just to look here :p But I'm suprised there is a thread so recent....

My eyes get incredibly red, but I wear contacts too and have bad dry eye naturally, so it adds to the effects. (With or without contacts, still very red) I usually look like full-on demon.

I usually just do nothing, sometimes I'll use some of my contact eye drops since it relieves my dry eye and helps redness a bit. It isnt a vasoconstrictor so its all good.

Opti-Free Replenish Rewetting Drops (This is what I use, but I'd only use it if you were contacts)

Also, I'd say my red eye last 2-3 hours+

7. My beyes are always slightly red, especially right after showers, I don't know why, my dad is like this too. So I don't really worry too much about the red eyes, but when im sitting on the clouds and look at a mirror, my eyes are like RED. Lol, red.

8. mine last for hours, and no eye drops do shit! they might help a lil, but i just rock the chink eyes, fuck it.