Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does thc resin stay in your urine compared to regular weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dmont0438, Feb 27, 2012.

1. i have a drug test and smoked resin about 2 weeks ago. i report on march the 7th. do you think ill be good by then? the total days itll be since ive smoked is like 20 or 21 and i dont smoke weed anymore because of my parole. please help if you can.

thank you,
    Dmont.

2. thc, is thc

it breaks down into the same metabolites they test for, but its been a good while since you puffed, id guess you are fine lol

3. There is no definitive answer. There are many variables. It is 50/50 if you don't do anything but wait.

Or, you could be smart, and with the week you have left you could do a detox program. No drugs/alcohol for a week. Try to eat very healthy, and drink 1 gallon of water per day. More if you can. And pee. Pee, Pee, Pee. This will allow your body to flush the toxins and give you a better chance.

If you detox for a week, and have spent 20 days drug free, then your chances of passing the test will be much better. Take a Multi-Vitamin the day of the test so your piss isn't totally clear.

4. The contrary is true. You don't need to drink alot of water, just drink AS MUCH AS YOU CAN RIGHT before the test. Like an hour or so. It'll dilute the ppm.