How long does purple kush veg and flower for?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by S.F. Sage, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Here's a photo of my PK at about 16 days after getting the clones. Most people I know veg for about three weeks with PK and flower for 8. These are under a 6xT5's Pro Light reflector.

[​IMG]

2. fo sho thanks mang!!

3. Veg for as long as you like, 3 weeks sounds good I did mine for 5-6 weeks and now im 4 weeks in flower. They are about 40" tall now, and probably will get an ounce or so from each one.

4. lol hella days later. i already have harvested this grow. thank you for the input tho:hello:.

5. Lol i just saw the year didn't check the rest of the date, was looking for a thread on flowering PKs and i found it.

Mine are a month in, looking sexy! what were the details of your grow? How long did you end up flowering?

6. What about growing from seed? How long from germination should you veg purple kush?

7. from seed i would say ideally you'd want to veg at least until you can identify sex...longer if you want more branches/budsites. that can take anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks depending on a large number of factors.

8. I got 3.5oz out of 2 pk plants runnin 250w only+good wind and fox farms nutes vegged for about 4 1/2 weeks and flowered for 9 but I would say flower for 8 because at the 9th week it hermied but i got it down quickly and it was an amazing smoke. hope this helps and gl

9. #10 BluntForLunch, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    "Please note that occassionally specious staminate flowers will appear in the last days of flowering of a female plant. These do not drop pollen and their appearance is not considered evidence of deleterious hermaphroditism." Could this be what happend?

and if not,

Did you get your PKs from that oaksterdam nursery out here in CA? Im just trying to guess if they have some of the hermie genetics in some of there mothers.

PKs according to the Oaksterdam Nursery are clone only, so I think that it would be hard to grow em from seed.

BTW if anybody has a chance to get a clone from the oaksterdam nursery, take that chance. 10 Dollars (which is what it should be, but lets face it people are charging 30 and getting away with it), and these Clones are WELL taken care of and rooted before they ever find there way to the shelves.