How Long Does it Take YOU to Roll?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by sektr, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Alright so I got curious about this while I was rolling up earlier. I've got friends who can roll a joint from weed being ground up to smoke-ready in under 10 seconds, but it seems like their joints come out lumpy and uglier, albeit smoke perfectly.

I, on the other hand, prefer to appreciate a well rolled, nice looking joint that smokes perfectly 99% of the time, so I usually wind up spending about 5-10 minutes (depending on state of sobriety, how the weed rolls, etc) rolling. My fine motor skills have always been a little lacking so I usually have to spend a little time packing (not that I spill any, it just ends up a little less tight in certain areas).

Just wondering how long everyone else takes? I'm sure there must be people out there who can roll it in under 30 seconds but have it come out perfect every time.

2. Not including the time to break up bud and what not, joints are fairly easy to roll imo and takes me like 30 seconds to give it a nice roll the way I want. Blunts on the other hand, take me a good 5 minutes to roll.

3. I can't roll a joint worth shit

But from time to break up bud to lighting it

I can get a blizzy rolled in 30-50 easy. Perfect everytime.

This comes from rolling 10+ a weekend every weekend hahaha and not counting wats twisted during week days

4. Ten seconds tops. And my shit never runs.

5. like 30 seconds for a joint a little longer for a blunt because I candy wrap.

6. I used to know a kid, "Black Mike" we called him up at school. He could gut, fill and roll a blunt WHILE walking, in about a minute and 30 seconds. Always the best hitting too.

Takes me a solid ten minutes for a proper blunt and about 2 minutes for a joint.

7. I got a friend like that he rolls it doing 80mph down the highway while driving with his knee to show off. He's got it down pat but he always smokes swag.

8. 5 minutes if its not grinded

9. putting the filter in drives me nuts. If i just twist both ends like 30 seconds probably, I've never really tried to do it super fast though. With a filter i'd say atleast 1 min to 1.30.

10. #10 STRAIGHTKUSH, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
    When I roll joints I usually roll 5-6 at a time so it takes me at least like 10-15 minutes and they all come out perfect were talking cannonz too here not 1 papers long papers only and im talking from scratch... throw in about 2.5 grams into my coffee grinder and booom.. Just a little reminder to people ive noticed that hand grinders no matter which ones you get it suxxxxxx to collect kief get yourself a coffee grinder and you will see a HUGE difference just in like a weeeks time I've filled up a little medicine capsule container full to the top of Kief !!! Another thing whats with people putting in filters AFTER your done rolling the joint? The proper way to roll a joint with a filter is to roll the joint while the filter is already placed in the zigzag because when you just stuff in the filter after when its rolled its just going to come out eventually because you didnt tightly wrap the zigzag around the filter!!!

11. Usually a Blunt doesn't take me more than a minute to roll and I pearl 99.9% of the time. Joints take me about 30-45 seconds to roll.

-DailyPothead :bongin:

12. I suck at rolling joints but I can roll a blunt in about 2 minutes.

13. Just a correction here in case a member ever uses this "advice"

A top end hand Held grinder is 10x better for real keif than a coffee grinder. Especially for the practicalness of them. Plus the keif from a handheld grinder is 10x as potent at times because you get 10x as little keif

Your keif that you think you got a shit ton of ground up tiny plant matter mixed in with real keif (thc filled trichomes) or however u spell it.

Hand held grinder any day err day lol

14. This^

I was gonna say something g... but there was just so much wrong with what he posted, I didn't know where to begin.

15. For a regular size joint or blunt if everything's ground up it takes me about 5 minutes or so and I can roll a good cone.

My downfall is king size papers. I can't get the tuck down to roll it and it just seems too flimsy for how long it is.

16. Just keep your index fingers straight, man.

17. walking home from school i can crack a backwoods, grind the weed and roll it in about 3 minutes. if you give me a table i can roll a spliff in less than 30 seconds no question, good roll too

18. Depends tbh, ive rolled spliffs in like a min, if im stoned or if im elsewhere besides home it takes longer. Tbh

19. About a minute

20. can do it in a calm fashion in under a minute, including:
    pulverizing a bud, mixing it with baccy ( hey I'm dutch , fuckit) , rolling a filter tip , tearing of a piece of the rolling paper, rolling it , licking it , and buring excess paper off..

It all comes down to determination , priorities, and economic use of time:p