Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take YOU to get clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 208013, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Not even a week with a regimen like that and use that low, my friend, assuming (safely I presume) that you aren't a tub of lard

2. THe title made me think about how long you take showers for. like literally how long does it takeyou to get clean...lmfao

either way, very useful thread :)

3. 5' 11"
    155 lbs- skinny and pretty athletic
    Smoked about 1 gram a day for about 6 months
    Didn't exercise at all and drank a ton of
    water and like 5 glasses of Orange juice every day for 13 days
    Took test on 14th day
    Test: passed

4. #44 Visa Accepted, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    All of you douche bags that are coming in this thread saying
    "0- hahha"
    "never"
    Need to shut up and be mature for a bit..
    This thread will be a very useful tool for us on probation or parole...

5'10
    176lb
    Body Type: Muscular, barely any fat
    15 days to clean
    Pass or fail; Passed

I get tested twice a month and smoke over an eigth of grade-A top shelf medical a day..
    What I do is drink water until I piss clear atleast ten times, I'll piss in a water bottle and hold it up to sunlight to make sure it is indeed free of any color..
    After that I chop in half a UTI pill called "uricalm"
    I take that and continue to drink water, in 30 minutes it adds color to the specimen..
    So what you have in the end is a diluted specimen with the color of a non-diluted specimen, it works everytime for me...
    Not to mention I also take a creatine supplement, keep in mind it takes 3 days for creatine to build up in the body and blood stream so taking one dose before a test isn't likely to help you.
    Some lab tests also test for specific gravity, you can achieve a diluted specimen with a regular specific gravity by adding one teaspoon of salt to a big gatorade and drinking it with the Uricalm 30-45 minutes before the test.
    If you're running low on funds and cant find uricalm you can use a monster energy drink for color..
    Monster is full of B12 and will color your urine in 30 minutes, I suggest the uricalm though because it masks a little bit by itself..
    It's important to only take half of the Uricalm because if you take a whole one your urine will be orange instead of yellow.
    I hope this helps anyone who needs this information.

EDIT;
    It's also important to add that I have to call a line every day to see if I go test..
    I wake up and don't eat and do this routine and fully flush my body until I have to call..
    If I have to go I take the Uricalm and keep drinking water until I leave to go test.
    Dont chug water, just drink it at a steady pace, you'll pee clear after 2-3 yellows..
    It's very important to keep urinating, keep in mind they aren't looking for THC..
    They're looking for it's metabolites.

5. bump

6. Strong manlets itt. Where are all the 6+ft blades at?

7. This is a GREAT thread!!!!!I'll let you know my results in 9 days. 5 days clean so far. I've been lifting heavy weights for at least 30min, swimming, steam room at least 20min after working out, and pouring sweat like a fountain doing hot yoga for 90minutes a day for the last 5 days. I have an athletic build, am very active, even if i'm not working out i'm always doing something active. Work as a carpenter keeps me active too. I am 5'6" and 155lbs. I could lose 5-10lbs but then i would be sooooo cut up/thin. I HAVE been smoking K2 as a weed substitute daily at night so i can keep my sleep pattern the same. Last time i quit without a substitute like K2, Spice, or other "herbal incense" i turned into an insomniac for a week, not fun!

8. #48 the_beast76, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    5'6-5'7
    155 Lbs
    11% body fat/Just measured
    I've gotten clean for a test in about two weeks before, never tried seeing the shortest time.

I'm of a fairly muscular build, I'm 19, I have a workout routine Monday-Thursday, because I'm of the athletic and muscular kinda build I don't ever really need to do cardio, I just lift weights.

I drink at least a gallon and a half of water every day just because it's healthier for you.

And I pretty much each clean foods all day every day. I don't really snack out on anything ever unless it's a holiday.. I don't really do cheat meals or anything with too much of the bad kind of fat.

So considering all those factors I would say that I could get clean pretty quick I'm guessing but none the less I still freak out a little when I have to be clean in a certain amount of time. Usually it's only two weeks but if it's ever shorter I'll be worried again haha.

EDIT: Oh and just to clarify. If you "lift weights" for more then an hour your body will eat away at your muscle, not do anything beneficial like start eating away your fat like a previous poster said.

If you don't believe me I'll post plenty of sources and articles stating so. If anyone did that for a long period of time you'd do more harm then good. You may lose fat but would you really want to destroy the muscles you have at the same time? I personally wouldn't

9. You really think that your body EATS AWAY at your muscles if you lift for more than an hour!!???? Come on dude, get real and do some more research on the subject. I know your only 19, but google is your friend these days. After an hour of heavy lifting your body starts burning off fat, not it's own muscle. The muscles do get more damaged/ripped, WHICH IS A GOOD THING You want that because the only way your muscles grow is if you tear the fibers in them. Your muscles grow larger/stronger in the repair process. I've been lifting since i was 14 for H.S. football and wrestling and now as a way to remain in shape. I've gotten this information from trainers with masters degrees on the subject and you just stated some of the biggest BS i've ever heard. .Bodybuilders and NFL Players are in the gym for 2-4hrs, sometimes multiple times a day. Explain their bodies eating away at their muscles?

10. Male
    6'3"
    180 pounds.
    Normal to Fast Metabolism
    Weekly Smoker
    I took a urine test after 5 days and passed. Smoking only weekly and a fast metabolism helps a lot.

11. Took a pre employment dt today, didnt even know that I would have to be taking it until I walked in and they said hey piss in this. Its now wednesday and I havent smoked since Friday and Saturday. I think im gonna have to keep searching for a job...sigh

12. Currently on a T break, plan on smoking again two weeks after I take a piss test and find out I'm clean.

5'10''
    130 lbs
    Very very fast metabolism (I'm a twig)

I'm a long distance runner and run 5 miles a day on weekdays, 12 on Saturday and take Sunday off. Took a drug test I bought a week after I stopped and I failed. Plan on taking one once a week, I'll report back and let ya know!

13. I'm a girl and it takes me about two weeks to get clean. This is because I am active (play rugby, snowboard in the winter, swim/hike/everything in the summer) so I have a low body fat percentage and drink a lot of water.

I'm 6'0" and 134lbs.

14. I posted about this before asking about my situation... And I guess I've figured it out for myself :)

5'6", 147 lbs, 9.3% Body Fat. Exercise daily (moderate to heavy intensity with weights and cardio).

Time to pass one of those home tests: 5-9 days (with use around 1-5 times per week).

Time to test completely clean: 2-4.5 weeks.

If you're really worried about drug tests, keep yourself in shape. Eat a healthy diet, exercise, and get moving! Trust me, you'll live a MUCH happier life. Ever since I started staying in shape, I've generally been happier with life and everything.

(Sorry, I'm a health freak :))

15. I have no idea, I've never been clean since I started lol :smoke:

16. I would have been like "its too much pressure, my prostate is stomping my urine flow" or some bullshit like that then detox and reschedule for a different day in a "less stressful environment"

17. #57 shroomkid, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    exactly. well done.

I'm 6 ft 1
    190lbs
    just excercize and alot of water. have a slow metabolism
    takes 2-3 weeks. maybe 4 if I'm unlucky

info gathered by taking home drug tests I acquired myself.

18. help guys?
    Male
    5 foot 4
    113 pounds
    very active. I wrestle ( involves cutting weight)
    heavy smoker, about 10g's a week.

I have an Oasis? evalument that was given to me by court for possession of a dime. Im not 100 percent sure if they are going to test me, but my mom is a lawyer and she said they will.
    TEST IS JANUARY 15th. Im stopping tomarrow, should i worry?!?!?!
    also if anyone has any information about Oasis evaluments let me know please

19. Moron