Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take to make a tolerance go down?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogskinshoelac, Nov 28, 2009.

1. I started heavily smoking pot about 2 and a half months ago, and smoked about 1-4 bowls every day since then. When I started, it took just 1 bowl to get me baked. It was like that for some time, but the last week or two I smoked, 1 bowl would get me nothing more than light headed. I didn't smoke at all this week, hoping the tolerance will go down. Im buying some more tomorrow, and smoking Sunday. Will the tolerance go down, or do I need to wait longer? I used to have such a low tolerance, and it was awesome.

2. with high quality weed just 8 hours of sleep is like a mini t break that happens to everyone you just have to stay one up I been doing it for 5 years just go to a vape then hash then oil then so on

3. I can;t afford to buy much high quality stuff. I get a g ofkind bud on weekends sometimes. Other than that mids or lower.

4. this^
    haven't you noticed that when your smoking your 1-4 bowls a day that the first is the best?

5. That's why wake and bake is the best. I love waking, blazing, and watching stupid morning tv like the Today Show tolaugh at the stupid things going on in the world today.

6. I always feel so worthless on a wake and bake, yet really good. I like to smoke a bowl before bed and watch tv or play a game of nba 2k10. I can't wait to start smoking again Sunday. Ill probably smoke a few bowls to kick off my new quarter.