Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does it take to get brain cancer from smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by wake-in-baker, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes because people dieing from brain cancer caused by cannabis is such a known fact...

2. Your grandmother probably grew or killed all her own food and very seldom ate processed foods. i'll bet that had a lot to do with her good heath, that and good genes.

3. She absolutely did! She was a WONDERFUL lady and a true inspiration on how she lived by herself all the way up til her death. Trapping, fishing, hunting, etc... She made her own moonshine and grew her own weed! I hope to be half the person she was in this life!

Granny O'Herrin... You are missed! :metal:

4. Roflmfao

5. your girlfriend obviously knows nothing about cannabis

6. yeah thats ridiculous, does any one believe that new bullshit they thought of that smoking weed gives you schizophrenia? i dont, i've been smoking for years and im still kickin

7. Average life span of non-toking human is 75 years, average life span for the toker; 1,000,000 squared years, because thanks to denial, we are all immortal!!!!:D

LOL

8. cancer is caused by to much inorganic carbon built up in your cells, (you get it by driving your car behind other cars, and living in an enclosed space) the only way to truly beat cancer is to understand that cancer is a conspiracy, evergreen trees cure cancer, low levels of CO2 is what's needed. You must eat, gorge yourself over and over again with organic foods, and vaporize your weed after every meal so you are not so full, and after years of this you will be a stronger person, and no cancer, than you were before you ever started vaporizing weed

9. I heard it is only when you smoke in your early teens, and still then, you need a genetic predisposition to schizophrenia, and still then, it is quite rare, and still hasn't been proved (I think, feel free to correct me).

10. This thread has run it's course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.