Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for you to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yesonwes, Dec 12, 2014.

1. How longer after you smoke to start feeling the high? How many hits do you take and out of what?

2. Almost straight after I exhale , but not the full effects for like 10 mins.
    I have a glass bong and like 99% of the time I'll smoke 3 bowls

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I can usually get a 2 hour high per joint or bowl

4. 3 hits in I get high

5. #5 HANGtheDJ86, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    I usually take 2 bong rips to get nice and blasted

And the effects always take about 5 minutes to kick in. Sometimes I'm tempted to smoke more weed but if you don't wait for the high to kick in then it's just a waste

6. I take really small hits, I'll be half way through a 0.5g joint then I start feeling it. I usually save the roach for the next day.

7. Ok I start at zero tolerance with some high grade bud and it hits me in 5 minutes. 2 bong rips and i'm feelin it. But I usually take 4 bong rips cause i want to really feel it.

8. I take one or 2 hits from my SSV then I'm good.  I can feel it nearly instantly, within seconds.

Then I take 2 more. :smoking:

9. If combusted, less than 15 seconds.
    If vaped, about 2 or 3 minutes.
    Edible, non existent or a few hours.
    If dabbed, nearly instant.

10. I'll feel "something" within a minute of my first hit. I'm usually where I wanna be from smoking .25-.5 though.

11. Joint: About halfway through I'll start realising I'm a bit high, but very subtle

Bong: High after 2 hits. If I'm with friends and they mix tobacco, the head rush will make me feel high after just one and it hits me hard lol

12. I prefer joints but my friends like blunts. About 2 decent hits I'm starting to feel it . 4 big hits and I'm gonna be up there a while .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. One bong rip, me matey. 

14. One hit out of my KIA vape, I run it through a bong and it takes around 37 sec for me to start to feel it.
    I then follow that with one or two hits every hour for the rest of the day.

15. a joint id say 10 mins mostly cause I walk  with it hanging out of my mouth.

bong 2 snaps hits.....but that's on low thc weed.... usually 1-2 hits for good thc weed...about 30 seconds for full effects

16. I was high as a cloud but that was seconds ago

17. Pipe, one bowl or 2 snaps and I already feel the high, then another 10 minutes or so for full effect. Joint, usually half way through I am feeling it. Actually I enjoy spliffs so sometimes 2 hits are enough for my head to start spinning a little from the tobacco. 

18. 2 puffs from one pipe bowl and I'll get a mild blaze, finishing the bowl then launches me into the land of normalhighasfuck. Two or three bowls is enough to get me completely thrown into space (I actually lowered my usual smoking dose from 2 bowls to 1 bowl recently and it works just well, I think I didn't use the 2 bowls properly enough or something because now I get a decent high from just one).

19. #19 Anakinsmama7, Jan 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    Cheapo One hitter pipe: First buzz after the first exhale, full effect about 7 minutes later. I only take about four puffs so I'm done smoking by then (it's about half a bowl).

Glass spoon? I dunno what it's called. It's got a carb on the side. Anywho, same as above, except a third of a bowl.

If I smoke a whole bowl of either I'm goofy as hell and practically useless for anything but music.

Weed tea/coffee: five minutes to get a pleasant buzz, hour and half to two hours for full effect. And it doesn't creep up either, it hits like a ton of bricks.

20. Within a minute of inhaling, then just start soaring within 5-10.