Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for you to feel high after a hit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Dec 23, 2007.

1. For me, its almost immediate. Maybe its just a placebo, but whenever I take a good hit (which is every time I smoke :D ), I feel stoned immediately.

As soon as I inhale (after exhaling my hit), I can just feel my lungs tingle and say "thank you alpha!!!!"

I am in a terrible situation... I'm out of herb, and I'm out of money. I have 2 or 3 good friends that I can easily call and ask for a hook up, but I'm kinda broke. I spent all my money on pot at college.

I have exactly $109.74 in my reserve bank account, which I'm going to withdraw and close the account tomorrow. I need to get a job ASAP to buy books for school. Second semester books are usually nice and cheap (since I can buy them off people who had the class first semester). But I really really want a fucking bag. I wish I was still 'in the game'. :(

I just scraped my bowl a little and got a nice resin pack. I blazed it then saved one hit for later (I know my highs gonna run out).

I have some liquor I've been saving, but I dont want to get fucked up... I want to be stoned man:(:(:(

Someone smoke me up I'll blow you.

You never sucked dick for weed?

2. That post ended on a very different note than it started on...

3. I was jk
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

I'll eat pussy for weed anyday though (I'm a PADI certified Open Water SCUBA Diver and I can go down for about 45 mins)

4. Haha, Im in the same situation as you. No bud, cash, and Im on my last bit of resin. Damn plants need to grow faster.

5. i find i start feeling it maybe 5-10 minutes after the hit. unless its the first hit of the day, that i feel pretty much instantly.

6. I have to agree, the first bowl of the day gets me a great high. Like 5 minutes after it I really start to really feel it. The first hit is probably just a little lift, but if I got the herb, I smoke a bowl in the morning, pack one during the day a few hours later and keep it up then one before bedtime ;]

7. Well, I usually smoke just a few hits at a time, so I can feel it. Usually I start to feel high in a couple mins, but I'm not usually looking for it (usually rockin out on GH3 or RockBand) so when I feel it its like "Whoa! I'm high! Cool!"

In fact, I think I'll light a bowl now........

8. It all depends on my tolerance at that point and the potency of the weed. Good beasters to dank i feel it almost instantly, unless i was smoking heavy that week. I try not to smoke to often so my tolerance doesent go up. A few months ago i had to smoke a whole joint to get high, i quit for a few weeks to regain my virginity lol

Hey bro i feel for ya on those probs too, i went through all that shit and i felt so lost with no money. Not knowing how i am going to make insurance payments ect. Done college and got no job out of 3 years, picked a dying trade and i am always on unemployment for the winter and work seasonal jobs whatever i can get. Do you live in a secure location, ill let this link speak for itself lol http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/126521-compact-floro-no-contact-grow-store-3-4oz-more-per-week.html

Good luck with getting on your feet, i know its rough and shitty, heck i still owe 2 grand from my 3 year college stint

9. It usualy takes about 1-2 minutes after I take a hit to feel the oncoming high. Unless its a gravity then I am instantly stoned.

10. LMFAO

11. depends on the weed. wish i could help ya though bro.

12. It is weird I find it is different depending on the way I smoke. I was so used to equating high with having my lungs hurts after downing a bowl in an entire hit. When i started vaorizing I would not feel that so it would take me a few mins to really feel the effects of smoking. I would say with in 2-5 mins I feel the effects and they reach their peak 20-45 mins after. If i smoke though I think the burn from the lungs makes me feel high instantly even though it is just the burn from high smoke and the tingle from thc.

13. going thru the same thing no money no nothing..but i do have stems from some purple northern lights i smoked yesterday...i hope it gets me somewhere :(

oh and with dank bud i usually feel a rush of euphoria almost immediately after i exhale especially if its my first smoke of the day. 2 hits gets me into the zone where i start knowing for a fact im feeling something.

14. When you smoke weed for a long time, you train your brain to react a certain way. When you tell yourself youre smokin up the good ole' THC as youre hitting it, its an imaginery high until ~2 mins later because it takes time to notice the effects in the brain remember you have the ability to feel high only because of the transfer of brain wave patterns, when they try to connect with other patterns and you notice a difference.. Our minds are never in a single state.

Alpha, I learned this the hard way being dry....now when I pickup a good dank sack, Ill measure out ~.5, put it in a tiny piece of plastic cig cellophane, and melt it shut and put it in a pill container with other saved weed, and forget about it. Chances are youll get just as high with the sack and never notice a piece is missing. Just pretend its the "weed tax", and only resort to it when dry.

Now, since you were unaware of this secret method, you get one freebie *passes loaded pipe*

15. That pretty much covers myself. I am so high. :smoking:

16. About 15 mintes and ushually 2-3 bowls

17. With the dank ass buds I usually get, within 30 -60 seconds off a glass piece.

Soemtimes I get some gank bud though, and it will take half a fuckin joint before I feel anything.

18. 3 seconds before it, when I know all is well because I'm about to take a hit.

Seriously.

19. Well you haven't smoked in a while, and I haven't had my dick sucked in a while, I think we could arrange something. PM me.;)

20. anywhere from 10 seconds to 15 min depending on the ganj.