Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does it take for weed to leave your system? (Regular Smoker.)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CALIbaakd, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Ive been smoking regularly(as in almost everyday) for about 1 month & i was wondering how long will it take for it to be out of my system, I know the THC stays in the fat but I wanna know for it to be enough to pass a urine test. How long will this take?

2. 30 days approx.

3. 43,000 minutes...About.

4. Ohh really? i was thinking 43,023 minutes...

5. Nope, that's 23 minutes too much. There is only 43,000 minutes in a month.:cool:

6. i've been smoking regularly for about almost three years maybe.. it makes me wonder once i decide to get a new job, how long it'll take for me to be clean..

FOREVER.

7. It really just depends on your metabolism if you workout and sweat good two weeks possibly less depending on body fat percent