Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does bud keep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scooley01, May 9, 2011.

1. I have about a gram left from last time I bought. It's in a little ziploc, and inside a pill bottle. The thing is, it's finals right now, so I'm being responsible and focusing on my exams and not really drinking or smoking until they're over. Is this stuff going to go bad? It's already just been sitting in the bottle for a little over a week...and finals won't be finished until the end of this week.

2. damn dude are you serious? if properly contained weed can last for EVER. i remember seeing threads about kids finding old stashes from years ago and they just smoked it. yea you can leave it there for years and it will still get you high.

3. You never heard about the 1,000 year old dank? Yeah, man, weed can be stashed forever, as long in a safe airfree enviorment so it doesnt get stale or moldy.

4. It depends on how you store it. If its in a vacuum sealed container and kept cold it can keep forever pretty much. If its warm though and just left out i think the chemicals change after several weeks and when you smoke it you'll just get a headache. but if its in a pill bottle and its only been a week I'm sure its completely fine, and will be for a while.

5. I thought it dries out though...which is why I've got it wrapped tight, but I just don't want to come back and find some nasty dried up grass. It's good stuff, I don't want it degrading lol

6. YOU GUD MAH *****
    lol