Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does an eighth last you, personally?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mads, Feb 14, 2014.

1. 2-3 days depending on how busy I am.

2. If I started back right now I'd say for dank about seven days ,and for mids about four to five days ,because right now my tolerance is extremely low.

3. It depends. Some weekends, my friends wanna smoke it all,  while other times we just make a gravity bong and take 2 hits and have enough weed to last you a while if you just use the gravity bong

Aware

Depending on how often I smoke with friends. But usually a week. Now that I'm vaping more it can often last up to 2 weeks

5. back in the day it would only last a day or two.. now that I work and I'm busy I smoke with a motive.. I get it done and keep it pushin.. so probably 1-1.5 weeks, smoking everyday..

6. All to myself probably a week or something

7. 2 days normally ..

or half a day session with other people 

8. Like others have said it really depends. If i'm working I don't smoke as much, and I generally don't smoke all my weed by myself. My brother is pretty much always puffing on my stuff, so it lasts about half as long.

I've gone through a quarter in an afternoon, and i've also had an eighth last me like 2 weeks, all depends on my mindset and life circumstances at the time.

9. A half will last me a month so an eighth a week is my pace. Though if I make edibles I like them strong so 5 days if I do that.

10. Approximately 2 weeks

11. Couple hours maybe

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. About 2 days, maybe longer if I'm trying to conserve it all. 

13. Probably a little less than two weeks now. Pretty much only smoking after 8pm.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Maybe like 4-5 days

15. 4 days if its during the week. 2-3 days on the weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Lmao I smoked over a half with one of my friends lmao 

17. Honestly if I'm not smoking with my sister or any friends, it would last 3 weeks if I only used my bong... If I smoke with people and whatnot a week or two.

I usually buy an eighth and sell half for 35 and get 1.8 for free....

Sent from my iPad Air