Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Does an 1/8 last ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phanstasm, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Hmm, see ive been wondering how long does an Eighth of Dank weed last you. Ive averaged from 1-2 days . 2 Days being the most, i currently have an 1/8 of purple kush and ive been destroying it all i have is basically a gram.

2. dude that shit would last me like two weeks haha.
    but i conserve hhaha.
    I always got my buzz on, but rarely get fucked.

3. If you conserve and smoke enough to get you feeling good for the majority of the day it could easily last a week. Assuming you're smoking it to yourself.

4. Smoking by myself+sharing a few joints I can stretch it over 2 weeks (although it's hard, usually keeps for a week and a few days and then the roaches get broken out ;) )

I don't ever want to spend more than an $250 (ounce of dank) in a month. Thats more than im comfortable with.

5. 3-4 days with my gf and I.

6. A few days for me. Then after I run out I usually scour my attic floor for crumbs. Which is pretty pathetic.

• Like Like x 2
  7. an eighth lasts two days max,,, i need to slow down slightly.. but its cool

• Like Like x 1
  8. I go through about 3 1/8ths a week so it averages about 2 days. That's why I've started growing my own. Dispesaries are EXPENSIVE!

9. alone 5 to 8 days io comserve though like the dude said above

but i ried to count before and always forget the day i started counting by the time i finsh so whoi knows really:confused:

10. 7 days give or take

11. maybe like 3 days now...i remember the good old days when a quarter lasted me 2 and a half weeks...

12. Anywhere between a few hours and a week. I don't keep track and my usage varies.

13. 4 weeks if it's strictly personal.

14. Usually in a couple hours with blunts

15. on average a 8th would last me about 4~5 days, about a week if i conserve

16. An 1/8th lasts me and my girlfriend about 3 weeks. That includes wake and bake, friday celebrations, and right before bed

17. about a week for me depending on how my anxiety is.

18. An eighth lasts my girlfriend and I about 4 days to a week, or less if we roll a blunt.

19. depends on what im doing for the day but ya a half q is done in about 2-3 days most likely

actually all my bags run out fast if i dont have at least a half o

20. usually it will last me 1 weekend, but if I got it on a monday it would last me until friday.