Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does a...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overdosee, Feb 22, 2013.

1. gravity bong keep you high if you take about 4 good hits

2. Idk man how about you ask about it in your other thread about taking gravity bong hits and dying of starvation. No need to make another thread and junk the place up.

3. About 25 seconds.

4. Approximately 2000 seconds

5. I'll give a real answer, or an accurate one at least: ONE MILLION hundredths of a second. Hahha

6. Dumb thread, dumb question you know the answer to this your just looking for attention and clogging up GC some people should NOT be smoking weed :confused_2:

7. 2 hours that I'm "high" then 1-2 hours after that I'm buzzing nicely. Take into account that no food is eaten.

8. wow whatever man

9. I don't know I stay high all the time from them I just keep taking them for I sobe up stupid ? Stupid answer

10. Forever. 4 hits was too many man, ya done fucked up. Better call 911 before you overdose!

11. What I would do is hit the GB (1 L) twice to get nice and high, then hit it again 30 min. later, then again 30 minutes into that, so the high lasts twice as long as normal, and I get higher off every hit. Win-Win.

12. Several years if you do it right which I suspect you didn't cause you're a newb