How Long Does A Pack Last You?

Discussion in 'General' started by BurnAFewDown, Jun 8, 2011.

1. For all you cig smokers out there, how long does a pack last you? I usually only smoke 2 cigs a day during the week and more on the weekends. Pack usually lasts me a week, week and a half max

2. three days to a week.. all the highschoolers think its cool to bum off my pack

3. two or three days.

4. 7 days exactly. And as far as kids bumming them from me, I prefer to only spend 5 a week on my potential lung cancer, so I leave my pack at home.

5. When i used to smoke, 2 days for a pack. But i could make a pack last 4-5 days if i was really short on money.

6. Lately, about 2 days. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on how often I really need a cigarette.

7. #7 BurnAFewDown, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I feel ya, gota just make sure ppl don't see how many you got left, so you can say you only have a few left. Hard to learn to be stingy when your so giving (that's how i was).

8. 3-4 days. I'm cutting back in preparation to quit cold turkey when I move out of state.

Before I was smoking a pack in 24-hours.

9. Around 2 1/2 days. Spending like 30 a week on smokes sucks.

I don't even want to think about my booze budget....

Both nasty habits. Gotta cut back to save money.

10. Usually about 3 days. When I'm high it's about a day *looks down in shame*

11. A week if it's all me. 2 days if my friends are bumming cigs lol

12. Depends on what kind of cigarettes... If it's marlboro smooths, like a day, If it's marlboro reds (my favorite, barely get smooths) then like 3 days.

13. About two days. Less if I drink more that usual.

14. We arnt allowed to talk about other drugs on GC ;)

15. I made it a point to get up to a pack a day before I quit, just to make sure I was addicted as fuck.

Then I stopped cold turkey, relapsed 10 days in (those 10 days were the worst thing you can imagine I can't even begin to get you to empathize with the severe mental and physical pain) and it took 4 months to the day to completely stop (Jan 1 to Apr 1, first relapse was on the 10th of Jan) and now its been over 2 years clean!

The urge never really goes away, but it gets a hell of a lot damn easier. Especially because after a few months without any tobacco your taste buds and lungs will have healed enough for cigs to go back to how they normally are. Completely and utterly disgusting and traumatizing to your throat and lungs.

Hmm, I kind of want to smoke after writing this. Too bad

edit: I didn't mean to make this sound like a heroin addiction lol I've seen people go through that and its worse. But cigs are a bitch to quit

16. i was at about a pack a day b4 i quit

4 months and counting!

17. usually a week or two if its just me. I only smoke when Im driving or with friends. Im definitely not addicted I just like smoking. I dunno how else to explain it haha. But ill go for a while and not pick up a pack and then get a wild hair and get some ciggs.

18. #18 BurnAFewDown, Jun 8, 2011
    Haha I feel ya on that one

19. #19 BurnAFewDown, Jun 8, 2011
    Other "illegal" drugs

20. Pack of newport 100's a day.

Hate every single one individually.