Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a dime typically last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntCruisin, Jul 6, 2010.

1. A dime in Miami is usually .6 (.7 if you have a good connect)

if you put it in a blunt then it can go out in about 20 minutes (30 if well rolled)

if im conserving when i have no money it can last me about 2-3 days usually 2 joints

2. A dime bag here is usually 7 grams. So I'm guessing it lasts me around 2-3 days.

I smoke with my brother and two other friends most of the time tho.

3. a dime here is 3.5g so i can causally smoke it for about 3days.

4. For 10 bucks I could get either a gram of indoor KB (beasters) or .4-.5 of headies. If I get the beasters, it will last me a day or two, and for the heads, about the same.

5. a dime would last me like 30 mins if im lucky lolz

6. Like 10 min :laughing: .

7. not very long, i usually will smoke it up in one or two sessions, one with a friend

8. i've never bought a dime :/ well here a dime is like .3 grams so i guess a dime would last me one bong rip lol i buy in quarters and that lasts me anywhere from 1-2 weeks

9. 1-2 joints. So that's 10-20 minutes for me. Lol.

10. Two hits

11. Yup as a fellow minnesotan, this is how we roll up here lol. A dime is half an eighth, and a dub is an eighth. Well at least with my group of friends it is. I know what most of you are thinking "what the hell man, a dub is a 20 sack!" but idk, its just the slang, if I want a 20 sack, I ask for a gram. I tried to help but I imagine I just confused people even more.

oh and to answer op's question: A dime can last me a week if I use my oneie and do one hit bong rips, a few days if I smoke full bowls in my bong.:bongin:

12. A dime around here is about .7 gram. It usually lasts me around a day, ha.

13. Usually a dime lasts me a day, maybe two if I'm careful.

14. A day or two.mayb less mayb more

15. 2 days (1.7g) but a dime here is (1g) which last me a day

i smoke my stash in small joints, and if plan to hang with friends i always pitch 5 and grab the blunt

16. a dime ? 3 minutes till i get to the filter of my joint

17. Depends on how much weed I have altogether. If I have a good amount I'll smoke it in a sitting or two, but if I'm low and trying to conserve I could make it last a couple days.. just hitting my chillum whenever needed

18. 4-5 days. my brother hooks me up and im too stoned to do the rest:D

19. A. Small joint haha
    Or A couple good bong hits

20. #100 xsofarfromhome, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    I dunno, a couple of weeks? I toke on the weekends and I use less than 1/4 a gram... because $20 per gram is not cheap -_- gotta keep my tolerance low