Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does a dime typically last you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntCruisin, Jul 6, 2010.

1. How long does a dime of weed last you? (A dime is 1.7 grams where I'm from, but I understand it's different in some places). I smoke 3 to 4 times a week, basically every other day. If I get a fat dime of some good dank, it can last me a good two weeks or even more because I usually only smoke one bowl to save weed and money. With one dime, I can get 12 to 14 bowl packs (I have a small bowl and low tolerance, luckily :D)

How about you guys?

2. usually an hour

I haven't smoked in a while so I guess now it might last me a day.

3. Depends whether i am conserving or partying.

If im out at a party then Less than an hour

If i am at home conserving then probably 4 days. (Smoke once every night)

4. #4 Royksopp, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    A dime is .5g here...and for dank it'd last two-three days depending if they chunked it up to .7 or not. For mids and schwagg probably a day though. Now a half eighth (1.75g) can last me a week exactly if it is dank(one bowl a night). If it is some lower end stuff then maybe 4 days or something (one-two bowls a day).

So why do they call half eighths over there dimes? A dime is a $10 bag. Is that how much it costs you? And is it just schwagg or mids or dank or wha?

*edit* keep your tolerance low like that. I don't think I would be able to smoke if a g would last me a day lol. I simply don't have the money for that and wouldn't want my little habit to become too expensive.

5. Never bought a dime. Gram usually lasts me a half a day to a day.

6. one minute homie

7. A dime bag is 1g here, and usually lasts me about 1 bowl. Or about 30 minutes.

8. 2 days maybe

9. a 10 dollar bag of dank weighs .5 i can get high like 2 times. so 1-6 hours or a day.

a 10 dollar bag of shit weed gets me high for the same amount(1g-2g) but the taste/after effect headache is only difference.

10. Thats a big dime.

Around me dimes are .4g. $10 bags. That will last me a blunt, and a roach for the next morning.

But 1.7 grams would last me a good 3 days if I conserve. Depends on how good it is also. If its dank then I can smoke half of a blunt and be high for a good hour or so. if its mids, Id have to roll atleast .6 in a blunt. And i would smoke the whole blunt and be high for a good hour.

I smoke blunts so idk if you can relate.

11. here its 1 g of mids/.5 of heads per dimebag. Usually lasts me 2-3 days. About 3 bowls a day.

12. 1, maybe 2 sessions

13. a dime is schwag because no one buys half grams.
    Uh i get about 4 grams with a 10 and it lasts me about 4 days.

14. SHiddddd, a dime will probably last me about a day and a morning LMAO:D

15. Sorry If I confused any of you. I don't mean ten dollars worth of weed. Up here in MN, a dime would simply mean 1.5 to 2 grams of any weed. There is no set price for it. At least, thats how my dealer sells. Like $30 for 2 grams of dank

16. a dime being 1 gram here usualy is used up in a mourning sesh befor work

17. Well, I buy my weed every week and I normly buy an ounce, so 1.7g mabey an hour lol

18. I buy half a gram of dank everyday. how do you sound?

19. Like 10 minutes.

20. For me a dime is .5g (if I'm lucky). That would last me about a comfortable day and a half.