How long do you want to live?

Discussion in 'General' started by 3XL, Nov 3, 2012.

1. What age. title says all

2. 10,000 years would be okay, but I would like to witness the rise and fall of Humanity and death of the Universe so a couple of billions of years would be cool.

3. All my life I said I wanted to die at 27.
    That's when all the legends die.

4. Bro I don't even know what age or time is.

5. Seeing that you are Galileo, you are probably stuck in a time bubble in the XVII century. Btw, I'm sure the telescope you invented was originally a bong . :smoking:

6. I have no clue man, life's too short to worry about death.

7. Forever. I woke up 24 today and it feels strange to realize I am getting older...

Time...? Where the hell you going so fast?!

8. But if you had the option would you live forever? I wouldnt unless i could never age or stay at an age of maybe 23 or something youngish.

9. Until I can't take care of myself.

10. Happy birthday Chris. :p

I think the same. I guess I just love Life way too much and I dislike the notion of it ending forever:eek:

There's just so much to do around here, so much to see, know, experience, feel, etc. One life is not enough, fuck that.

11. When it's time.

12. How long do you want to live?

Not "When do you want to die?" . lol

13. 22, I'm 18 now

14. I would gladly make a pact with the Devil and take from you the years you don't want to live. :rolleyes:

15. I think it is more important that I have the money to do everything I want with my life than how long it takes me to get there.

16. I want to live until the earth burns up, hopefully by that time we'll have the technology to travel to another planet where I can live forever again lol. So I guess you could say forever.

17. Till I cant walk anymore and have to shit in a bag..

18. we live on forever, our bodies just die. the "I" lives on forever.

19. Ed Zachary my thoughts too. Thanks for the b-day wishes PD!

That could be tomorrow depending whom you cross paths with, So I guess what I am asking is....Due to old age?

20. The instant i can't function on my own i want out. I never want to end up in a hospital bed.