Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you wait until you light up on your own

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lacticpenguin, Mar 9, 2012.

1. #1 lacticpenguin, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    So I'm sitting here waiting for my wife to get home from class. She'll be home any minute and she'll be ready to blaze as soon as she gets home, so I'm going to go ahead and pack a bowl to have ready.

I haven't smoked yet today, so it's tempting to go ahead and spark one, but since she'll be home any second now, I figure I might as well wait.

But I got to wondering, how long would you all wait on someone else to smoke in a similar situation? I think if I knew she'd be another 20 minutes or so, I'd go ahead and smoke alone, but if it's much less than that, I figure I might as well just wait for her to get here.

2. Depends on the person, how much weed I have, and if we're matching. I usually don't wait on anyone.

3. ill wait 15 minutes, and then another15 if they say they need more time. but then ill spark one and by the time im done, my homie usually just links up with me, then we spark a bowl together and since my tolerance is higher then most of my friends it works out perfectly!

so all in all ill wait about 30 minutes, then your on my time :p

4. It really depends on who I am waiting for, and I suppose how long I had been waiting for them.

5. I don't wait for anyone, people wait on me

6. Just wait.

7. Just start and let her catch up man.

8. probably about 20 minutes if i knew they were on their way. If it took any longer id light one and by the time they got there wed just start another

9. Well, I'm a pretty patient person, and I enjoy smoking with friends rather than alone. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it alone, but for me it's just more fun with friends, so it would be worth it to me to wait.

10. If its more than an hour I light up one bowl just to chill and pass the time then smoke more when they show up

11. It depends. If I got bored I would at least get a little buzz to bide the time.

12. Probably an hour, longest i'll wait for most things

13. agree'd if you wait its really a choice your making, if you start and feel bad when they come, let them get a few hits in there while you let your high sink in.